Note: New Box Experience
This page refers to the new Box experience. In Box, hover over a single file or folder with your mouse. If the item looks like the following image, you are in the right place.
If the item does not look like the image above, visit one of the links below instead:
Contacting User Services
In order to get your support request or question addressed as quickly and efficiently as possible, here are the recommended steps to follow:
- First, search by keyword in the Help forums to see if your issue has previously been addressed.
- If you do not see a similar issue, submit a request from the Help section of our community. You'll find the link in the right hand sidebar, or click here. We offer multiple channels to contact our support team.
- Include as much detail as possible when filling out your support request. Make sure to address all of the questions below:
- What is the problem?
- Is this happening just to you or other users in your office?
- Is it happening in multiple browsers?
- Are you using a Mac or PC?
- Is this problem related to Box Sync or Box Edit?
- Yes: be sure to attach the sync or edit logs from your computer.
- No: be sure to attach screenshots of your problem. Screenshots are the most helpful resource you can provide when describing your problem.
- What troubleshooting steps have you already taken?
Contacting Box User Services via Chat
To contact a member of the User Services team via you must be signed into the community. Depending on your account type and the availability of an agent, the chat option should appear to you on the right-hand side of community.box.com/help.