User cannot log in

New Contributor

User cannot log in

To Whom it May Concern,

I have a brand new user account and the user cannot log in. I have tried to get her in through 2 different browsers, and the downloaded application, and she gets errors every time.

See attached.box_error (002).jpg

Please help.

4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: User cannot log in

Hi @FluidIM

Thanks for your detailed post about logging in with SSO. Have you checked out this troubleshooting page here

"Has the user email address recently changed? If so, your Box login may still be tied to your old email. Please check with your internal IT team to make sure that your email address in your organization's active directory matches the email address that is associated with your Box account. 

If you have verified that your email address is up to date in your organization's active directory, please collect a SAML trace and include this information when contacting Box User Services.

New Contributor

The user email address did not recently change. She is a brand new Box user. I have tried now to reset her password twice and she still cannot log in. What do I attempt next?

Community Manager

If you have verified that your email address is up to date in your organization's active directory, please collect a SAML trace and include this information when contacting Box User Services in a ticket.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I attempted to "Go to your branded sub domain and click Continue" and was unable to do so.

I then had the following error.

box_error2.jpg

This is becoming incredibly frustrating.The user literally cannot do part of her job because of this.