Welcome to the new Box Support website. Check out all the details here on what’s changed.

File size limit

New post

Comments

7 comments

• Howard

Hi ,

Thanks for your post and sharing your question.

Yes in our roadmap, we are currently looking at larger upload limits such as 32 GB.

For now, the limit is 15 GB for certain enterprise accounts, but we can look and examine the article for clarification.  Hope that helps!

Comment actions Permalink
  • henderb1

Hi Howard,

Thanks for the reply, and confirming what I'd heard.

I have added a vote for good measure - additional question I have now is when this is likely to be released, the note says "private BETA test August 2016", did that test completed, is 32GB scheduled for Q1 or Q2 2019?

Let me know if I should ask this question elsewhere (like in Pulse comment)

Thanks

Ben

• anonymous121

Your post highlights the issues with Box Pulse. It is poorly maintained. 

• mhyoung

How can I tell what our upload limit is? Is there a way I can get it increased to the 15 gb or possibly the 32?  Thanks, Michael Young South Dakota State University

• Howard

Hi ,

I would recommend contacting your CSM to see if this possible for your enterprise. They'll have more information on the next steps to see what can be enabled for your maximum file size limit to upload. 

• mhyoung

Thank you so much Howard. I'll do that! I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question.

• Garrett Haines

Our Enterprise is trying to upload two files, 8 GB and 11 GB.  However, the synch is failing with an error message that the files are too large.

Is this the new Common Core math that 8 is greater than 15?  Does anyone have any thoughts?  Support is so jammed they won't accept new tickets.

Please sign in to leave a comment.