Can't access billing page

New Contributor

Can't access billing page

I am not sure what has happened but I cannot access my billing information to see my invoices.  When I go to the 'account settings' page, I can't find anything about billing or invoicing.  What am I doing incorrectly?

23 REPLIES
Box Employee

Re: Can't access billing page

Hi @Benzimidazolone.

Are you an Admin of a Starter/Business/Enterprise account or are you a Personal Pro user?

For Personal Pro accounts, the invoice section should be under "Account Settings", however for Admins of one of the business plans, you will need to go to the Admin Console > "Business Settings" page to see the invoices. 

New Contributor

Hi, 

I have exactly the same problem. I cannot review my bills anywhere. Neither can I find the Business Settings unde the Admin Consol. We are runinng an enterprise plan tho.

Thank you

Occasional Visitor

isn't solved. I have the same problem on Personal Pro plan.

Frequent Visitor

Did this ever get fixed?  I do not have a business settings option under Admin Console either.

Occasional Visitor

This should not be marked as solved. I have a Starter account and there is no Billing or Account options that I can change anywhere under Busienss Settings.

Screen Shot.png

Occasional Visitor

I found it under Admin Consol/Enterprise Settings (the disk/bolt at far right)/Account and Billing

Regular Visitor

I'm a primary user and I don't see an Enterprise Setting option in Admin Console...

Please help...need the invoices!

Hello,

I am having the same issue, can you please tell us where the billing information/tab is? As I do not see it. Please help!!billing_info_inquiry.png 

Visitor

Anyone figured this one out? I can't find the billing page either.

Established Member

Hello I have exactly the same problem as @Benzimidazolone

I am not sure what has happened but I cannot access my billing information to see my invoices.  When I go to the 'account settings' page, I can't find anything about billing or invoicing.  What am I doing incorrectly? 

Could you please help me asap?

Thanks!

Yes I'm having the same problem , i'm on personal pro plan

Community Manager

Hi @HamishSenior and @Benzimidazolone,

Thanks for your post and question!

Check out this article and let us know if that helped your issue - or if not, post some more detail here so the community can assist!

Your post seems like it may require account specific information/configuration.
For those, you should contact Box Support to help you directly, or for other support options, visit this page.

New Contributor

This is super embarrassing.

They can't even provide billing access and they couldn't be bothered to reply.

Community Manager

Hi @Sequence,

Thanks for your post!

Were you able to view the article Howard provided? The link within (www.box.com/billing) should help you access your billing information.

If that article doesn't help with your issue, your best option is to contact Box Support directly. Billing issues are one of those things that other community members are unlikely to be able to assist you with.

Hopefully the billing link above gets you what you need, though!

pbn
Frequent Visitor

Why in the world would you not put a payment / billing item in your menus? Having to go to the community page, navigate to page 2, then locate a link in a response is a rather roundabout way of providing your customers with access to billing info. Bad UX.

Visitor

I agree I've called, emailed & called again with absolutely no response - what kind of business are they running?

Exactly! I'd love to hear the rationale on that. Cat Frustrated

Occasional Visitor

I wasted a lot of time on this too. So profoundly stupid or just poorly designed. There is NO way to access billing directly from the main dashboard or from any of the accounts or profile pages. 

Regular Visitor

I have exactly the same problem. Billing page is no where in sight and I have been looking for 30 minutes.

TPG

Established Member

Hey Box, if you want to get paid, how about telling us where to find our bill!!!  It's easier on dropbox.

Box Employee

Hi @Benzimidazolone and @ritamck,

Thanks for your post in the Community! Sorry to hear about your experience.

As of now, we have no way of contacting our Billing team within the Box web app page so you might need to email them directly at billing@box.com or call +18777294269 to assist you further.

Highlighted

Thank you.  The box.com/billing link was what we needed.  it took me to a page I couldn't access any other way

Hi @Bdalton,

Welcome to the Box Community and thanks for your first post in the forum!

If you're an owner of a personal pro account or the primary administrators of a starter/business/enterprise account, you will be able to view billing information page. 

To view this page, login to box.com/login with your credentials, and click www.box.com/billing. If you are seeing an error message accessing the link, try clearing the cached data that is stored in your browser and see if this resolves the issue for you.

Be sure to read our guidelines, Subscribe to content you like, and complete your profile on the community.