How Do I Join My Online Class?

Box Employee

Box University Course Email Logo Chelsea.jpg

Interested in joining one of Box Education's ~900 or so live online sessions a year?  Great!  Here's all of the information you need to make sure you get into your online session quickly and easily!

Step 1: Run A Quick Tech Check

After you've registered for an online session, you should immediately receive an e-mail with a link to a tech check.  Make sure you run it!  Let's head off any issues at the pass.  To run the tech check, just click on the button below:

Box University Classroom Test Button.png

Once the test is completed, you'll see this:

Adobe connect Test.png

Note- in most cases, it's 100% okay that you don't have the Add-in installed.  Feel free to install it if you'd like, but it's generally not required for class!  If there are any other errors, however, feel free to e-mail the Box University team at success@box.com for help!

Step 2: Log Into Box University

To launch your online classroom, simply log into your Box University accont and use the transcript pod, located on the right hand side of your Welcome page.  You can do so by clicking on one of the links below:

I have a Box Account

I do not have a Box Account, but I have a Box University Account

Step 3: Click on "Launch" on Your Transcript Pod

Once you're on your Box University Welcome page, locate the transcript pod on the right hand side of the page.  It will look like this:

Box University Email Transcript Pod Chelsea.jpg

Click on the Launch to open up your classroom!  It's that simple!

Note: The online classroom won't open until about 10 minutes before the session's scheduled start time.

If you registered for the session as a part of a curriculum like the New User or New Admin course series, you will need to open up the curriculum first and then find the session.

Transcript With Curiculum.png

Then open up the step that the specific class is under by clicking "View Details":

Curriculum Step 1.png

Finally, simply click on "Launch" next to the online session you're trying to enter.  Your online class wll open right up!

Curriculum Step 2.png

And that's it!  We hope you enjoy your online class!  As always, if you have any questions or need any support, don't hesitate to reach out to us at success@box.com.  Happy learning!